Friday, August 27, 2010

It's time to get serious.

It's been a week since I've gotten back from camp, and the only productive thing I've done is clean my room.

And even that was half-assed.
I have two weeks. Two weeks to read ten books, finish my AP chemistry homework, and start losing some goddamn weight.
So let's start planning.

Charlie's New Fuck-You Plan
-Calories must be kept below 800 per day, regardless of what is eaten.
-NO MEAT.
-Everything eaten must be recorded in specified food journal.
-One page per week must be completed in thinspo notebook.
-Exercise must occur at least FOUR times a week (cheerleading practice and dance count).





Ta-da. There it is. Nothing intense, like I usually do (I don't have the energy.
Love you guys. Thank you for your amazing words.

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I quite like this. Especially the name of it! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didnt know you were a cheerleader!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, i'm so with you on this. let us not fail this time. we can totally do this!

    ReplyDelete