Monday, November 30, 2009

Crazy shit man.

Someone PLEASE tell me how I managed to GAIN A WHOLE POUND AND TWO OUNCES on a LIQUID FAST DAY.
I'm so pissed it's not even funny. I didn't even eat over 500 calories. I think I'm going to try ABC, because clearly liquid fasting does nothing for me right now, starting tomorrow. Which will technically be day 2, considering I managed less than 500 today (I hate starting at Day 1, I don't know why. It's intimidating).
This means I'll eat at lunch without people questioning me about why I'm not eating. A friend offered to buy me a Snickers today. Snickers is possibly my one weakness, beside brie cheese. I refrained, but it was devastating to my inner COE watching her eat that Snickers right in front of me.
And now I need to stop procrastinating and write my term paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment