Sunday, November 29, 2009

"Quod me nutrit, me destruit."

Started my liquid fast today. We went to Dunkin' Donuts before picking my doggies up from the kennel, and my food of choice? Liquid sin. I looked it up before that one small Strawberry Coolatta is actually 300 fucking calories. However, I refused the buttery croissant that my mom brought to the car, that sits downstairs taunting me, threatening to end my fast before it's begun. 
I'm working on my grocery shopping/lunch foods list, seeing as I won't be going, thanks to my evil dictator director calling a SUNDAY play practice. Um, what? Pass, kay thanks. So far I've got:
VitaminWater10
Carrots
Celery
Tomato soup (the kind that comes in a cup! :])

The VitaminWater will be lunches, and the soup and broth will be dinners. Breakfasts will be either milk or coffee, though I put enough sugar into my coffee to send a diabetic to the funeral home. 
I'm excited now; the last time I fasted, really fasted, was a few years ago when I was shunned by my school. Everything will be better once I'm skinny.

---

I just looked it up, and the croissant that taunts me is an epic 310 calories, margarine not included. Um, pass. I have ten minutes until I have to leave for play practice, ten minutes to NOT eat. I need to refill a water bottle with cold water- cold water burns calories, or so I hear. It may be a myth, but I can't drink lukewarm water anyway. It's gross.
Okay. Novel of the day is over. I won't write any more today, I must be so annoying.

---

Okay, I said I wasn't going to write anymore, but I'm down a blessed 2 pounds 6 ounces! Thank you Lord! Thank you Ana! Thank you liquid fasting! How is this possible, after everything I ate last night? I'm not truly asking- I'm thankful for the blessing. I'm back to my pre-Thanksgiving weight. Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment