Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Vacation Hell: Day 1

Days until next goal day: 13

Days until return home: 4

Days to ruin myself: 4

 

            I’m in the car right now. After stuffing shit in my mouth last night, I’m not fit to call Ana a friend. She’s like the “popular” girls to the wannabes: I’m always trying to be her, to listen to what she says and follow her, but I never get it perfect. I'm always three steps behind.

            Sex and the City is amazing thinspo. Sarah Jessica Parker is amazingly skinny, even when she’s old. In our group, I think N would be Samantha, T would be Miranda, and C would be Charlotte. And I would be Carrie. Not that any of us are rich and live in NYC. I would love to though, so if you know anyone who’s offering to make me rich and give me a penthouse in the City, I’m there in a heartbeat.

            My laptop is going to die soon. Fuck.

---

Thank God we're here. I can't wait to see The Princess and The Frog. It looks like such an amazing movie. And finally- a black Disney Princess! Racist of me? Maybe. But you know it's true. They're mostly white, with a few Indians or Native Americans thrown in there for PCness.

I want to go shopping. I want my daddy to buy me some Louboutins. Not that that would ever happen, seeing as the Parents complain every day about money. That's real nice. Na and NW broke up. It's amazing. She was so wrong for her.

Schadenfreude. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment