Monday, November 30, 2009

PrettySkinnyAndTall

Is what I want to be. However, the current topic is not that, it's actually my fucking PSAT scores. Which. SUCK. Usually, I'm the kind of person who doesn't study and gets an A+. My PSAT scores would tell you otherwise, however. So I'm looking around on my school's website, and stumble across the college site (it's a website to help us get into college, I guess). So I think, "Oh, maybe my PSAT scores are up by now!"
Unfortunately, they were. I got a 160 on my PSAT, equivalent to a 1600 on the SAT. My life is so fucked. No scholarship offers now, there go my chances of making NHS (actually, those chances flew out the window when I got my first 89 in history..), there goes my journalism career. Fuckit.
On a brighter note, my liquid fast went incredible today. I had coffee (with lots of sugar and fat-free milk) for breakfast, a VitaminWater10 for lunch, and I'm currently drinking my soup for dinner. Unfortunately, my dad is sleeping in the only room with a scale, so I can't properly weigh myself. I weighed myself with shorts and a cami, and I'm back UP a pound again. I was so pissed at myself I stormed downstairs and ate a banana and a cheese stick. Failure.
I'm having another coffee while I write my psychology term paper...my life is so screwed right now. I might as well just give up- I'm not going to make it into college.

No comments:

Post a Comment