Sunday, April 3, 2011

Fuck.

I'm sorry for being a terrible follower and blogger guys, this past week has been.... Ugh.


Thank you all for your supportive-ass comments, I really appreciate them, and I love every single one of you.


I'm having trouble forming coherent thoughts right now, or at least that's what I'm telling myself.
Somehow, between yesterday and today, I managed to get sick. Body aching, head throbbing, hacking, chilly, miserable sick.
My throat doesn't hurt yet, which is odd, because I always get sore throats when I get sick.


My unicorn Pillow Pet, Larry, keeps me company, because I have no one else who will.



Hah. I'm such a sad sack.
Every time I stand up my head throbs and says, "Sit your ass back down, motherfucker."
Food has no real appeal to me right now.



Which, unfortunately doesn't stop me from shoving it in my mouth.

I'm going to go to bed. I'll probably be home sick tomorrow (hopefully? I do not want to go to school like this), so I'll have time to catch up on all your blogs then.

Love you all. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment