Tuesday, October 26, 2010

An eating disorder is better than being fat.

This mother is disgusting. Shouldn't even be fit to call herself a mother.

Click it. Fucking disturbing.
‘With an eating disorder you can get through it with therapy. But when you’re fat, you’re fat for life.’



WHAT THE FUCK, LADY?!?



I'm sorry I haven't had a legitimate post in awhile guys. I feel awful about it, but I really have nothing to say right now.
Back to 170.
It's gross.

To not.quite.ana: Wow, my entire blog?! I'm sorry you read some of that fucking shit. XD

Thank you guys for being supportive as always. I love you. <3

3 comments:

  1. Thanks again, DailyFail! I want to send that woman a douche in the mail.

    Oh Charlie, your comment has reduced me to a literal ball of laughter. I didn't realize I was making him sound worthless. Also, the youtube is so fucking funny! Like 80% of the girls I went to school with! To'e up from the flo' up!!

    "My breast-es-es.My breast-es-es."

    Parenthetical speech is (usually) the more important speech.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha yes your entire blog :) i really enjoy reading your posts. btw, i've read that article and that "mom" has to be the stupidest piece of shit ever. she's basically starving her kid just because she doesn't want to put in the effort to get skinny herself. how infuriating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my god I wanted to throw up reading that article. words can't describe how much that bothers me. wishing anorexia on ANYONE much less your own child, is just absolutely horrible.
    yuck

    ReplyDelete