Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ouch.

Lost two followers over the past week.

Is it because I don't post religiously anymore?
Sorry if I don't feel like boring you guys with random spew from my mouth.

@lovelybones; I meant to answer your question awhile ago... Slipped my mind completely. I wish I did live in Canada so we could be real-life buddies (actually, the thought of being RL buddies with anyone from this community scares me so much I can't even put it into words). No, sadly I live in boring Upstate New York. This is big, I've never made any allusion to where I live in this blog. At all. I'm still in high school, too.
@Lost In Space; Meant to answer this too: my school got $11 million from rich fancy-pants donors/alumni who wanted to have their name put on something at the school. Nothing worthwhile, like, oh, I don't know, a THEATER. Instead, two turf fields, a new track, a new softball field, new exercise equipment (not complaining about that one).

So what have I been up to in the past FOREVER that it's been since I last posted?
Well, major bingeing, to start.
Working my way back, as of today.
Started a break-a-habit plan, completely ending my chocolate consumption (I'm on Day Three. Don't want to jinx it, even though I know by putting it on here I will, like always. I've been eating chocolate every day, it's wreaking havoc on my skin. So no more of that).
Still as fucking fat as ever, still 17 (+?) pounds heavier than when I left camp.

So Charlie = unhappy.

Kind of.

See, there's a new guy in the picture...
But I don't want to jinx anything.
So for right now, my lips are sealed. :x


Love you guys. <3
Would love comments, if it's not too much to ask. Self-esteem is pretty much down the toilet at the moment.

6 comments:

  1. i should give up chocolate too, i have the same problems with it.. but it's just so damn good. sorry i've been a silent follower, and sorry you're unhappy :( whatever you need, just ask, we're all here for you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry you're struggling charlie love :'(

    try short(er) term goals, they're helping me. well, not helping since i'm not losing, but i'm not binging either. make a few goals every day, and don't make a new goal until the old one is up. and don't NOT make a new goal because you didn't meet your old goal.


    new boy, huh? oo la la ;)

    love you<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww..who cares about them? LOL! They suck.

    Lucky you. I go to alt.school now. I think it's wayyy better than normal highschool. Glad you're taking it slowly. Oooo a new boo? LOL Good luck with getting back on track and ur new guy <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, lossing followers stinks. Whatever, your awsome. Ok so RL freinds fro our community would be interesting but it would be like having another kindof best friend. My personal opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still here! You probably lost followers because they deleted their blogs. It's not a personal thing at all! Don't let it get to you, babe. :)

    So, just so you know, I LOVE YOU! You're amazing and beautiful and lovely, and I love your posts.

    <3!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Contributing with a comment: I've been following your blog for a long time, with 2 accounts. I still love IT, and YOU!
    I hope you'll feel better soon... :/

    ReplyDelete