Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 1 On The Scale.



There's my scale picture for the day, taken AFTER I ate some breakfast (previous weight was 171.4; Go figure). Excuse the nasty fat foot.


Going to the emergency room later today to get my foot x-rayed. Did something to it.
Damn, the little fucker hurts.


Thank you for your lovely comments. I wish I had something awesome to tell you all about, but I don't.

So, sorry.

---

Edit;

Just fucking kidding.
Apparently, it's not a big enough of a deal to go to the emergency room unless I'm unable to walk normally without pain still on FUCKING FRIDAY.

Thanks for taking me fucking seriously, Dad.

2 comments:

  1. Take care of your foot, Charlie, what have you done?? haha :)

    I'm pretty small, 1.54 m <--- an elf.
    And 52, 9 kilos <---too fat for my weight

    Goal: 100 libras :) = 45 kilos !

    Good luck ! kisses

    ReplyDelete