Sunday, September 26, 2010

300

I wanted this post to be something monumental, something amazing.

That's why it's taken me so long to get it up here.
(That, and the fact that I'm fucking EXHAUSTED.)



I don't know what I'm doing with my life. Weight is stable (but high- too high)



So, new plan is in effect: starve, starve, starve.
Oh, and maybe get off my lazy fucking ass and exercise, maybe?





My nails are freshly painted (Here Today... Aragon Tomorrow by OPI. It's a dark forest green. Appropriate for fall, in my personal opinion), my hair is freshly washed (as is the rest of me), and I am freshly ready to continue my journey to thin.

Au revoir, loves. <3

2 comments:

  1. I love doing my nails =] I wanna get acrylics on for fall and winter... Deep maroon/red tips. Plus it'll hide any turning-blue of my nails.

    Good luck, honey =]

    ReplyDelete