Sunday, September 12, 2010

Losing track of time.

And of my appetite.

What the fuck?
How did I let myself go so far as to get to a weight I haven't weighed since FEBRUARY 2010?!

Shocker: It's like squeezing into a fucking sausage roll when I try on a dress I bought three weeks ago.

Three weeks ago, it was too big in the chest.
This week, my tits barely fit in it.



I don't know where I'm going with my life here.


I don't have the energy to rant, so I'll go get some fucking cookies and milk and do some fucking homework.
And attempt to get into college.

3 comments:

  1. Been there, I know how it feels like. I know things get hard sometimes, but believe me, it's not impossible to reach goals :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll make it sweetie! Believe in yourself. If that seems to difficult, remember I believe in you (sounds corny, I know). YOU CAN DO THIS! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just remember how good it feels starting again... at least you can make plans & goals soon! H x

    ReplyDelete