Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sick of trying to write witty titles.

I'm still feeling irrelevant, though that's not my point tonight.



What is my point?
Lemme get back to you on that one.


Had a (relatively) good day, compared to my usual days. Still had a little mini-binge a few hours ago with some cheese and some crackers and some watermelon sherbet...

What is it about the sun going down that makes me want to shove food down my gullet?
(Not gonna lie, it made me really happy to use the word "gullet" in a sentence right there.)
Not to mention the fact that I've literally been waiting since six o'clock for a text from a boy that just arrived a little under an hour ago.

WHAT DO YOU DO IN COLLEGE THAT REQUIRES A FIVE HOUR REPLY-RATE?!?
(That was rhetorical, my dears)


Sigh.
Maybe once I'm in college, I'll understand.
Fuck, I want to go so badly.
But first I need senior year, college apps, college rejections, hopefully a few college acceptances, another summer... and THEN I can go to college.

Also, I've been getting this pain in my left side for some hours now... Approximately where my ovary is? I know, random... But it's like this twinge-y sort of pain. Nothing shocking, nothing un-handle-able. But kind of annoying.


Anyway... let's see.
Update on food intake? Check.
Pointless mini-rant about the opposite gender? Check.
Random biological observation? Check.

I seem to have covered all the basics. I have nothing left to say to you.
Except I love you. :]

1 comment:

  1. TMI: You're probably ovulating. Some people can feel it. I'm one of them :(

    Hey, I'm starting a 48-hr fast. You wanna join? You don't have to of course; I'm joining some other online people. I don't think I can last long, but I'm trying anyway.

    ReplyDelete