Sunday, September 19, 2010

At the end of the day, I'm 169.4.

And happy about it, considering two nights ago after a binge I was 176. Binges make sense as Auntie Flo has now come to town like a motherfucker. The last period I got was so light I barely knew it was there. Not so much with this one.
Too much?
Oh well.




I'm still so confused about this guy business.
It doesn't make sense.
Why are you talking to me NOW?
A year ago, I would've been ecstatic. I would been all over this shit.

Now?
I can't stop thinking about K, the adorable guy from camp who was as awkwardly quiet around me as I was around him (for the most part. We were good friends, legit).
Now?
I need to focus on senior year, not this bullshit.
Now?
I really could care less that your ex-girlfriend is a whore (truth, she is, and I could've told you that when you first started dating).


Now?
I love you guys. You and your wonderful encouraging comments even when I'm just being a slacker in life.

Now..
It's time for sleep.

4 comments:

  1. uggggh aunty flo has also visited me. I feel like a bloated ballooon ;'( stay strong xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's the little details that can brighten our days. Remember them. I know you can do it because you've done it once before. You're strong! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the loss, it's probably even more than that because of aunt flo visiting. I hate the pre-period binges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just read 40some of your most recent(ish) posts and i would like to discuss how we are basically the same person. we have the same mentality about so many things! i think we should be twitter buddies so we can tweet to each other in times of need :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete