Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Coming at you with a special round of offensiveness!

I think I've officially fucked my metabolism up. Forreals.

Like, looking back on my posts last year, at the time it felt like it was taking forever to lose weight, but it really didn't... I actually lost weight quite quickly.

And now, I barely eat all day (okay, I did eat, I had three Reese's cups, 1/3 cup of cottage cheese, 1 medium banana, and 1 Carnation Instant Breakfast, this was before I got home and went for a run and ate dinner- 4 soy chicken nuggets and french fries), and when I weigh myself (before I eat, after I get home from school, before I run), I've only lost 0.6? And after running, after dinner, I weigh 0.8 more. It's like, normal meals don't work, restricting doesn't work, NOTHING WORKS.


Keep truckin' on, I guess.
Going to eat less tomorrow.
Preferably as close to nothing as possible.

Love you guys, thank you for your comments. <3

Random Vulgarities/Offensive Comments of the Day

Q: What's funnier than a dead baby?
A: A dead baby in a clown costume.

Cockmuncher

Blue waffle (if you don't know and want to be grossed out... Google it.)

Q: A man runs over his wife. Whose fault is it?
A: The man, he shouldn't be driving in the kitchen.



NON OFFICIAL POST TALLY: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment