Monday, January 3, 2011

Failure... Kind of.

Follow me on Tumblr, I'll follow you. :]

So, I was up until 5 a.m., didn't wake up to get the car at 6 a.m., woke up at 8 a.m., was pissed because I had to ask my dad for his car, didn't go anywhere, went back to sleep at 10 a.m., and woke up again around 4:30 p.m.
I'm not going to dance tonight, I just don't feel up to it.
Not to mention I have a mountain of homework to accomplish in one night.

I was so excited, today an email buddy I haven't spoken to in a very very long time emailed me. :] So that made me really happy. I know she lurks on my blog sometimes, and is apprehensive about starting her own. But, I'm really glad you emailed me!

I overheard my parents talking about me. Apparently, because I don't have any extracurriculars at the moment, I'm a complete failure. Doesn't matter that my grades are perfectly fine, doesn't matter that my room is clean. If I'm sleeping all day, I'm a failure. I need to be doing something 24/7.
This from the people who told me they would make me drop cheerleading or dance if I couldn't keep my grades up at the beginning of the year.
It doesn't make sense; either I'm busy and you think I'm TOO busy, or I'm not busy, and you think I'm a lazy fatass.
Fuck you.


Thank you for your concern about me being healthy, guys. I had two eggs, scrambled (180), a slice of American cheese (45) and a carton of orange juice (110). Gross.
I didn't purge anything.
I almost did, though, the eggs were so gross, I just wanted them out of me.
I had a dream that I was purging though. It was scary, because my mom came in, and didn't believe that I was sick. So she went searching through my vomit.
Gross, right?
It was weird, in my dream, I could even smell the puke.
Gross.

I have to go do homework and laundry now. I love you guys so much. <3

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, that dream is pretty off-putting. I would follow you, but I just deleted my weight-loss tumblr and started a new, non-weight related one. I want to keep the weight-loss on blogger.
    Meh, let your parents think whatever. I mean, they've passed your age. They've lived their lives. It's not fair of them to hinder yours, right? Stay strong, love. Remember: skinny 1s <3

    ReplyDelete