Friday, January 14, 2011

Shaking.

I'm so fucking pissed.
How many times have I started a blog post like this?

FUCK. I HATE MY FUCKING DAD SO FUCKING MUCH.

I printed out my "get healthy" plan from a few months ago, and he asked to see it. I really didn't want to show him.
He made me anyway.

Then he starts going on and on about how I need to try new things, and how it's a problem that I don't eat a lot of different foods, how my taste is still stuck to back when I was three, how I'm miserable with myself because I stay in my room all day.

MAYBE THE REASON I STAY IN MY FUCKING ROOM ALL DAY IS BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO BE AROUND YOU, BECAUSE YOU SAY STUPID SHIT LIKE THIS.

I need to get out of here. I need to move out. I need to go somewhere.
Somewhere that's not here.
I swear, it's the most toxic environment in my life.

I can't even type properly right now, I'm crying so hard.

Just for this, I'm not eating today.
And you know what, Dad?
I'm not eating on Sunday, either.
Or Monday.

So go suck a big fat hairy fucking cock.
You probably already have.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're feeling better today, love. You can reach me on tumblr or dreamsxandxbones@gmail.com if you need to talk <3

    ReplyDelete