Monday, January 17, 2011

Fresh Start: Day 1

Went surprisingly well.


Thanks to the dentist, I didn't even get to start to eat until maybe 6ish. They stuck me with novacaine, I couldn't feel the entire left side of my mouth (including the left side of my tongue) for three hours...
I did my entire workout today, proud of myself.
Almost died after the run, though.
I forgot (well, I disregarded, which is entirely different) the rule where you don't sit down after you run.
Bad idea.
Stomach cramps (intense, like about to have explosive diarrhea cramps) for about twenty minutes.

Cooooooool.

And I'm down 1.6 pounds from this morning...

Cooooooool.





Total calories: 462

2 comments:

  1. It could also be the anesthetic in your system that caused some strange reactions to the workout. Or maybe not. I'm not really an expert :D

    Congratulations on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice babe. :) Good weightloss.
    Too bad about the stomach cramps though. :/
    <3

    ReplyDelete