Sunday, January 16, 2011

I'm back, bitches.

And didn't you miss me? ;]

I'm feeling a lot more in tune with life right now... A lot more.
Finally starting to get over being sick, and I have my life PLANNED OUT.

Well, not my life, but my fitness routine.
Which makes a world of difference.
Now I just need to keep up with it.


Let's start from this morning. More like this afternoon, I'm not really sure when I woke up, suffice it to say, it was in the afternoon.

My mom wakes me up, offering to make me food.
"Do you want tea?"
(still asleep) "Meaerghegrumble... No."
"Do you want soup?"
(half-asleep) "Ehhhegrhtmumble... No."
"How about some chicken broth? I can put some noodles in..."
(remembering last puke-session) "Ahggehh... No..."
"How about a grilled cheese?"
(want her to go away) "Aheajrg... Sure. Make it with butter." (because grilled cheese made with margarine SUCKS)
"And some tomato soup?"
(NO, JUST GO AWAY. Now sufficiently awake) "No, thank you..."
"Okay!" (skips off cheerfully)

Downstairs. Grilled cheese.
Spot Lucky Charms on counter.

"MOM OMFG HOW DID YOU KNOW I WANTED LUCKY CHARMS."
(pour small bowl of Lucky Charms, eat with grilled cheese)

Back upstairs to my grotto, my hovel, my safe space where no one can hurt me.


MAKE PLAN.

So, here's the new exercise plan.

MONDAYS/WEDNESDAYS
Cardio:
  • 10 minute run
Strength:
  • 20 crunches
  • 20 reverse crunches
  • 1 minute plank
  • 20 oblique crunches
  • 20 leg lifts
  • 20 bicep curls
  • 20 shoulder presses
  • 20 lat raises
  • 20 lunges, both sides
  • 20 squats without weights
  • 20 squats with weights
  • 11 plank contractions (x3)
Cardio:
  • 24 minutes on bike
TUESDAYS/THURSDAYS
Cardio:
  • Movie Walk: walk the entire length of a movie (use as an excuse to buy new movies!)
Stretch (hold 30 seconds to a minute each):
  • Splits
  • Calves
  • Hamstrings
  • Back
FRIDAYS
Cardio:
  • 15 minute jog
Strength:
  • 40 lunges, both sides
  • 30 weighted squats
  • 20 calf raises
  • 10 squat thrusts ( I hate them, and their name)
SATURDAYS
Cardio:
  • Dance! (any amount of time, any pace, just do it!)
SUNDAYS
  • Read a book, exercise the mind...
  • Reorganize the room, exercise (exorcise) the demons...
  • Meditate, exercise the spirit...
  • Work on quote book, exercise the inspiration...

I'll also be planning meals the night before...
I'll let you know how tomorrow goes once it goes.
I have to get fillings tomorrow.
Right now I'm fucking exhausted.

Goodnight lovely dolls.

2 comments:

  1. ZOMG! That's amazing, Charlie! I just started planning my workouts, too. So good luck to you!! Looks great by the way. Really detailed :) Keep on keepin' on <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O I love the idea of a movie walk :)
    You're so organised and prepared! My life is so disorganised at the moment it's not funny. But this afternoon is organising time!
    Right now it's time for class time :/
    You're amazing :)
    Xx. Lillie

    ReplyDelete