Saturday, January 2, 2010

Thank you all for the suggestions, I can guarantee almost all of those will be used over the weekend.

I want to acknowledge an anonymous comment I got. I have tried the 1000 whatever calories. It doesn't work. My metabolism is so slow that I will still gain weight from a 1200 calorie diet. I have many joint issues due to overextension in all of my joints, therefore my exercise cannot be vigorous enough to support a 1200 calorie diet. To properly lose weight, you have to maintain a caloric deficiency (this I've learned from my dad and his triathlon training). This means that to lose weight, you have to burn more than you consume.
I'm not some idiotic teenager who doesn't know what she's doing, and doesn't know any other way. I'm an idiotic teenager who knows exactly what she's doing, because there is no other way. It's me or the fat. And I'm choosing me.

On a lighter note, I really liked the gluten allergy thing. My cousin actually has celiac disease, so there would be a (small) possibility that I have it too. I generally do the talking/moving things around, especially at lunch when, if I'm quiet, my friends will notice that I have only VitaminWater10 for lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment