Thursday, January 7, 2010

Well, I'm leaving.

No, no, not you guys. :] I could never leave you guys.

But I'm going away for the weekend. I'm already four pounds heavier than I was previously (praying it's just period-weight) and beating myself up every day. Once I come back on Sunday, I plan on starting fresh.

Here's what I want from you:
-Lots of comments with love and affection (because, you know, your support really does effect how well I do).
-Lots of comments about you guys. Tell me about yourselves. I mean, you know I read all your blogs. I'm subscribed to nearly everyone who is subscribed to me. How about this, just post a random factoid about yourself. Something small, something big, whatever.
-Lots of blog updates so I can have something to do on Sunday rather than eat like a monster.

See you Sunday!

Lots and lots and lots of love,
Charlie

4 comments:

  1. Have fun going away :) I'm sure you will be fine, if not, you will be even more determined, yeah?

    I'm Leah, and... I dunno. I'm not THAT incredibly interesting, but I like to help people. It makes me happy. It sounds stupid, I know, but, hey. woteva :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey darling!! hope those bloody 4 just drop right off you, your fresh start and mine will likely coincide :)
    fact about me?? hmmm... im pretty sure my step mum hates me just a much as my mum does... but im not sure... i feel shit about it though... probably just over-reacting... a little paranoid... maybe i made it all up... it doesnt feel like it...
    cant wait till ur back!!
    stay strong honey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck this weekend! You will be in my thoughts! okay random fact...I love buying shoes, but I hate wearing them haha.

    See you sunday, charlie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love and affection
    Love and affection
    Love and affection
    Love and affection
    Love and affection

    Is that enough to tide you over?

    Now for a random factoid: In 7th grade, I had to recite a poem in front of the whole class. My poem, "Pleasure" by Charlotte Bronte, is more than a page long. I memorized it on the way to school the day I had to present... and I can still recite every word to this day! No idea how that happened...

    I'm sure you'll do great! Don't worry too much about those 4 pounds

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete