Friday, June 4, 2010

I forgot to thank everyone for the beautiful comments today- what a jackass I am.
So thank you. :] I love you all very very much.

It's time to start something new.
Something legitimate.

No, it's not another diet or exercise plan.
Kind of. Well. Maybe.

I will eat (not tomorrow, because tomorrow is a fast day!), but when I eat, before I eat, I'm going to write down exactly what I'm eating and why. So there will be no senseless bingeing.
I need to eat less shit, I really do.

So that's my new plan, Stan. Because I don't feel good when I eat food.

Food is supposed to be delicious, life-giving. But when I eat, all I feel is disgust and horror.

That's why I usually consume the most when I'm reading or watching T.V.

OH.
I'll add that to my new plan as well. No eating while distracted. Only focus is on the food.


I'm off to bed, I'm fucking exhausted. Love you guys.

2 comments:

  1. thats such a good idea... if i started doing that my family would see me being neurotic again and start watching me
    ...depressing
    no binging!! together we will not binge
    its so disgusting and ugh and ech
    its so animalistic and filthy... we are better than this charlie
    love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Food is the devil. Fast away my dear!

    I'm giving you the Beautiful Blogger Award!!

    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_0NH6d5CQIoo/S_bS32P19FI/AAAAAAAAAKc/K5K5e87Gc54/s1600/beautifulbloggeraward_thumb2.jpg

    You deserve more than a picture to post on your blog, but it's the best I can do :p So tell us 7 things we don't know about you!

    <3

    ReplyDelete