Saturday, June 5, 2010

I'm bingeing tonight.

Yep. I broke my fast BEFORE Quidditch, could not run very much AFTER Quidditch.


And I'm bingeing tonight.
And as I'm bingeing, I'm making a new fucking plan.

And maybe I'll actually print this one out and stick to it.


Jesus, I'm such a fucking failure.

Thank you for your lovely comments, and thank you Red for the award! I promise, I'll do that soon enough, I swear it, I swear it.




I have nothing more to say about my despicable eating habits, other than after 11:59 p.m. tonight, they will be no longer.


Things I Hate About My Body
1. My stomach
2. My jiggly thighs
3. My too big arms
4. My flabby biceps
5. My chubby toes
6. My pudgy fingers
7. My scaly elbows
8. My pizza face
9. The fact that I just called my face a pizza face, even though it isn't for the most part (which really isn't something about my body, but it needed to be said)
10. The backs of my knees (which don't have a technical name, but are, as the rest of me is, FAT)
11. My tiny hands
12. My smelly feet
13. My too-small eyes
14. My double chin
15. My chunky cheeks
16. My flat ass
17. My shrinking boobs
18. My too-far-apart boobs
19. My back fat
20. My grubby neck



I haven't made a list in awhile. Feels good.

1 comment:

  1. the one thing on this list i disagree with are the tiny hands. tiny hands are a good thing! man hands, not so much.

    and imagine yourself at your goal weight, all petite and cute with massive hands. hahaha
    you can get rid of all the things on this list! good luck with your new plan :)

    ReplyDelete