Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Now that it boils down to it, I'm kicking myself for the peanut butter. Hard.


I'm at 440 calories liquid... Add the peanut butter on and you get 640. Which means I can't really have my soup.
Well, I could.
But do I want to? I'll just have some more 10-calorie-per-cup Diet V8 Splash.

I'm counting the iced green tea from Starbucks this morning as zero, because I can't seem to find a calorie count for it unsweetened (the one on the website is 80 calories, sweetened). Yeah, I drank unsweetened ta this morning.
Surprisingly not that bad.


I realize this is my second post of the day, and it's not quite interesting. Hmm...

Interesting Factoid of the Day
If you stop getting thirsty, you need to drink more water. When the human body is dehydrated, the thirst mechanism shuts off.

No comments:

Post a Comment