Saturday, June 26, 2010

Journal Entries

June 22, 2010

Didn't do well today. Sorry guys (the reason I say guys is because this is all going you-know-where). Had a lot of food in the car, here, you know. Going to try for less tomorrow. Lots of water. We're going tubing!
Even though sometimes I feel like I'm nothing like them, we always have moments were, how could we NOT be a happy family?
Love you guys.
See you Friday.

(also June 22: a half-finished drawing inspired by shark-talk (my cousins are petrified of them). My camera is out of battery power, otherwise I would post it.

June 24, 2010

Sorry I didn't write yesterday, guys. I was wiped out from tubing. :]
Watched the DVD of the play yesterday. Hot damn I'm fat. Going to check SAT scores. Eek.
(this part I just wrote in.. Forgive me.)
I got a 2000! Much better. I dunno if I want to try again.
Jesus I am so fat right now. I was even fatter last summer. I can tell from the family/cousin photos we took last summer. Eep.

June 26, 2010 (today)

I didn't lose any weight.
And I'm not fasting today. I'm starting ABC over. I have 152 calories left today, and now I must go shopping. Love you.



---


I'm considering using this journal-to-Blogger format for when I'm away at camp, what do you guys think? That way I actually remember what I wanted to say to you all. :]
Love you guys. I hit 80 followers, yay! :] I loved all your comments on my vegan-rant, and Heather's and Kelly's especially struck me, because those are exactly the kinds of vegans I love; the ones who don't judge others based on what they eat. Kelly even cooks meat for her husband. Like damn, can't we all be just as non-judgmental?


Ah, who am I kidding. I'm judgmental as fuck, and probably not going to change.

I really need to get ready now though, I love you guys.

{3

1 comment:

  1. I think that when you come back from camp;; these will be amazing things reminding you what happened and to tell us your everyday challenges. (:

    ReplyDelete