Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Mysteries of Life

Life Mystery of the Day:
Skinny people in oversize clothing look even skinnier. Fat people in oversize clothing look even fatter.


I'm doing well today.


Okay, can't lie to you guys, as usual.
I cheated on my liquid fast, had two spoonfuls of crunchy peanut butter.
I have my reasons. They aren't good reasons, mind you. But they're reasons.


Still feel like shit for it anyway.

Thank you guys for your lovely comments and luck-wishes. It's pretty much impossible to put into words how much I appreciate all the support that comes from you guys. <3

4 comments:

  1. Don't beat yourself up to much, you did well I would have been very easy to let those two spoonfuls of peanut butter turn into a jar, and then another jar, and then a full blown binge.

    You were strong, you stopped yourself. You should be proud, I no I am.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg - love your life mystery today - so oddly true

    ReplyDelete
  3. the life mystery is soo true!! and two spoons of peanut butter haha i kno it disappoints you, but honey you did soo well. you didnt even go into a binge!! your amazing. keep doing wht your doing. =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found that out when I went shopping this weekend :] Im not skinny, but not like super fat.... and the clothes looked great a little baggy :D

    ReplyDelete