Thursday, February 18, 2010

3 a.m.

It's three in the morning here. I'm listening to white noise videos on Youtube trying to fall asleep.

I love to see new followers, especially new followers who comment!
@Dreams.and.Bones.; Here's my list that I came up with (I took out my goal dates, though)
Goals and Rewards:
160.0 lbs/26 BMI: New OPI nail polish!
153.5 lbs/25 BMI: New CD or book!
147.5 lbs/24 BMI: New fondant/baking tools!
141.5 lbs/23 BMI: Go see a movie with friends!
135.5 lbs/22 BMI: New shoes/boots!
129.0 lbs/21 BMI: Go to fucking *************! (that's this amazing, one of a kind waffle place near where I live; I blocked out the name for internet privacy reasons. My favorite waffle, that I share with a friend, is a Brownie Waffle Sundae, that's a waffle made of brownie mix, with ice cream, chocolate syrup, and whipped cream. But we get bacon on top! XD)
123.0 lbs/20 BMI: New bras and underwear!
117.0 lbs/19 BMI: New bathing suit!
110.5 lbs/18 BMI: New sweatshirt!
104.5 lbs/17 BMI: New hair color!
99.00 lbs/16.1 BMI: ULTIMATE GOAL WEIGHT! SHOPPING SPREE!

Alright, that's about it. Yeah. I know. I'm fucking fat right now. So fucking shoot me. I won't be soon enough! :]

3 comments:

  1. good luck sweet!! sounds like all is going well for you atm, inspiring plan!!
    you're going to be sooo gorgeous (not that i dont already think you are darling XD)
    Stay on track, stay strong, together!!
    love

    ReplyDelete
  2. How tall are you... oh wait I see it on the side.
    You are not fat. Just think of it as 20 pounds less than your highest weight.
    stay strong hun!
    Arii

    ReplyDelete
  3. those sound like great rewards!
    good luck :)

    ReplyDelete