Sunday, February 14, 2010

Fuckup.

I had solid food on my liquid fast day. Fuck it, I'm never going to be in control.

My friend was whining today about how she had to work eleven hours today, with her ex-boyfriend.
Do you see my many issues with this bitch? Not yet? Well, allow me to elucidate.

First, it's illegal for a minor to work more than eight hours in a day where I live. Therefore, there is no way her workplace actually allowed that. She was probably just being a dumb bitch and stayed there to drool over her ex some more.
Second, why the fuck would anyone ever date someone they work with? That's just a fucking recipe for disaster, not to mention the awkwardness when you break up.
This is the guy she dated for a month before saying she "loved him" and gave him a blowjob. Or something like that. You can't love someone in just a few months. It takes fucking time bitch. Just like you "loved" the guy who you used to try to get over your other boyfriend. I hate her. So much.


Sorry for venting all my hatred at this girl out at you guys...But she's so fucking self-centered. She and my other friend, who has been being a total bitch to me for no reason, seeing as I listen to her constantly whine about this guy she's obsessed with who doesn't like her. I have never been a bad friend to her once, but as soon as we actually get into a fight, all anyone who actually listens to her is going to hear what a bad friend I am, how I never listen to her and just ignore her.

I'M SORRY, JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE EVERY LITTLE FUCKING THING IN COMMON WITH HIM DOES NOT MEAN YOU WERE MEANT TO BE.



Ahem.
Anyway, so this stupid bitch is complaining to me, telling me how my day must have been so much better.

.....
Yes, spending all day alone with my eating disorder(s) and the laundry machine is just the fucking epitome of better.

No comments:

Post a Comment