Saturday, February 20, 2010

Fasting Day

In order to get back on track from that fuckup binge, I've been fasting today, since around 9 p.m. last night. My parents want to order food for dinner... Hooray for dogs, trash cans, and chewing and spitting!

I've been off the wall today though, I don't know whether it's lack of food or too much Jasmine tea. I can't focus on my stupid AP English essay for more than five minutes, and my mother has been assisting me in writing the whole thing. I feel so useless, I just want to sleep. But I can't leave this stupid essay for tomorrow night. I just... don't care anymore. Fuck.

So, from an overwhelming number of comments/votes (joke:]), I've decided what to "give up" for lent. I'm going to do fried food, candy and cheese. I agree, Dreams.and.Bones., being vegetarian is definitely more of a lifestyle choice, one I've never been able to fully commit to (mmm, bacon...).

Anyway, we'll see how this goes. How about 100 crunches for every break of my Lenten vow? I'm sure God isn't too happy with me on this, but it's something I need to do for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment