Sunday, February 28, 2010

Back to ABC?

No, for real this time. I know I haven't been good with sticking to it lately. But I think I'm going to start again. God knows I need to.

By the way, I think I'm the most fucking accurate person ever. I step on the scale this morning:
162.0

Why, yes, I am fucking psychic.

3.5 pounds to lose until next Sunday. Must be 158.5. Maybe I'll make my own ABC plan. I don't like going over 500, even though I seem to go over 10,000 every single fucking weekend.
This is why I need boarding school.

1 comment:

  1. Well, at least you're where you thought you'd be! I know about the psychic thing, it's like the first thought you had about your weight is always right. I wonder if I can manipulate my psychicness somehow?? If you figure it out let me know! :)
    I know you can make your goals babe, I believe in you!
    XOXO,
    Scarlet <3

    ReplyDelete