Thursday, February 25, 2010

Cue Epic Music.

I got a snow day today, which was incredibly exciting. But not as exciting as what happened when I woke up at 3:00 p.m.

My scale: 162.2
"Really?"
Parents' scale: 160.4
"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!?"

I've decided to go with my parents' scale for the most part now, because theirs was a more expensive, not bought on sale at TJ Maxx sort of thingy.
Plus it got me to my first goal weight. (Yeah, I'm not being to picky about the .4, I figure I can round down if it's below .5)

So, my plans for flirting have been postponed YET ANOTHER DAY. I'm starting to think I should just give up.
L showed up in my dream last night, which was oddly about figure skating. It was some big competition, and everyone was staying at some random hotel (this was actually a dream I had previously, with different specifics...I know. I'm weird like that). So anyway, L showed up, right before I woke up (pissed about waking up? Yes), and he had picked me up.
It was very exciting because I was clearly skinny and didn't weigh much.

Maybe it was some kind of sign that I'm actually going to be losing a ton of weight soon?
Hm.

2 comments:

  1. I REALLY need to weigh myself. I swear I'm back up to the 170's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's awesome!!! Congrats on first goal weight!! Don't worry about L, surely he must pop up eventually.
    Keep up the good work!
    XOXO,
    Scarlet <3

    ReplyDelete