Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Someone please smack me...

The next time I attempt to go off food cold-turkey. Pun intended.

After days on end of binges upon binges upon eating like a "normal" person, not eating generally ends up bad. I went to sleep around 4:30 p.m. with a killer headache, and woke up around six with intense stomach cramps (read: I had to do things in the bathroom that didn't involve throwing up), which makes sense since I didn't eat anything. (hold for laughter)

I tried to go back to sleep, but my mom needed help making cookies for some stupid fucking Junior Prom Fundraising Bake Sale. Ick.
Because, instead of having me make my fabulous chocolate chip cornflake cookies (recipe created by my Nana), which people in my class requested for aforementioned bake sale, the stupid fucking mothers decided that heart-shaped, homemade sugar cookies would be better.


Because people would rather eat sugar cookies with shitty frosting than chocolate chip cookies. (deadpan)

I digress.

Where was I?
Oh yes. Had to help. I looked in the fridge for something to eat, not because I was hungry, but because I felt awful, and sometimes when you feel absolutely awful, the best thing to have is food.
Nothing in the fridge appealed to me. So I looked in the freezer. Still nothing.
I wandered back over to my mother, and began frosting more cookies.

Long story short, I had some tomato soup, and I feel so much fucking better.

Pardon the profanity.


I love you all, and I feel horrible for not commenting or posting more lately. I've been feeling... weird, and I hate commenting on your blogs without anything special to say. But I'm going to start to make an effort.
Love you guys. <3 Thanks for keeping me relatively sane.

2 comments:

  1. you can comment on my last post its just a survey lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really warped that you were deprived of sleep to bake creepy cookies....I'm sorry : ( But good for you on being strong and not being tempted! :D
    Hope you are feeling better.
    Stay strong <3

    ReplyDelete