Tuesday, February 16, 2010

"Some will call on destiny, but I just call on faith
That the world won't stop, and actions speak louder
Listen to your heart, to what your heart might say
Everything you got, you got the hard way"


I've been reliving my childhood lately, listening to Blondie, Mary Chapin Carpenter, The Police, Elvis Costello, Alison Krauss.
Yes, that was my childhood.
Sure I listened to Backstreet Boys, N*Sync, Hansen, Britney Spears. I was a 90's kid.

But good music is what I grew up on. Country, bluegrass, classic rock. No Taylor Swift or Miley Cyrus could ever come close to Mary or Alison, not even in their dreams.



Anyway, my inner voice decided to let me eat today, as long as I went and worked out as long as possible. I'm going for two movies. Need to find good ones that won't bore me. I work out in the room with the DVD player, and all my amazing old Disney movies are VHS... fuck. I don't feel like dragging the treadmill out. Alright. I'm wasting time. I weighed in this morning a pound heavier than yesterday, so I need to kick my ass into gear here. I'm fasting later this week. I need to be thinner by the play. I could feel all my fat jiggling while we were dancing. Ick.

No comments:

Post a Comment