Monday, March 15, 2010

B-, grade raised from a C- because...

Today was eh.

I was so good during the day, SO GODDAMN GOOD.





p.s., remind me to NEVER agree to bake for a friend's birthday.
Tomorrow will be better, I swear. I will gain control within a night.






The reason I changed my daily food-grade from a C- to a B- is because I woke up at 160.2 (my scale).
I came home (before eating like a goddamn pig) and weighed 158.2 (parent's scale, 159.4 on mine).
So I'd like to hope for good things tomorrow morning. Haven't studied for my tests yet, haven't done my homework. I'm so fucking screwed.
I had promised myself, I'm going to be good, I'm going to do my homework, and not get caught up in myself and my wants like I usually do.

You know what really bothers me? Guys that have girlfriends, who are all over other girls. Also, girls who are all over guys with girlfriends. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment