Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Thank you guys for your wonderful comments. You are truly beautiful people.

Today went well.
I had my milk and tea for breakfast as planned (90 calories). Didn't go to lunch because I have so much to do, but I ate my pretzels later (55 calories). I caved and had some Starbursts (70 calories). But that's it.
Total as of yet: 215


I didn't feel all that well today, my tummy hurt, which contributed to my lack of eating. I may have a cup of chicken broth here (10 calories), but that's it.
I weighed in at 159.8 this morning and 159.6 a few minutes ago.
I hope so badly that I'm 158 tomorrow.



But... I don't look ANY thinner at all! I still have the same rolls of fat and chubby arms and porky fingers and gigantic thighs...
Maybe at 150 I'll look better. I so doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment