Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dazed

I just tried to think of a decent opening sentence for how I feel right now.


Nothing..

I'm sick, with a temperature of 101.4.

Most people don't seem to realize how big of a deal that is for me, but for some reason my natural body temperature is not 98.6, it's somewhere in the 96-97 range. I slept and watched Law & Order SVU today after I came home.

And I ate.
Fuck it I ate.

I had a friend give me Advil because my head was throbbing. Made me feel better.


Bad idea.
Felt good enough to eat.
Ate popcorn, M&M's, Frosted Flakes.
Sleptsleptslept.
Woke up feeling shitty.
Now Mom is forcing chicken soup down my throat. I told her a cup. A CUP LIKE A MEASURING CUP, GODDAMMIT.
They always comment on how I measure my food out (well, not always), but when I ask for specifically "One cup, in a coffee mug," she goes way over.
I know because the cup she used has mL measurements on it. 250mL = 1 cup. Period.

I suppose I shouldn't get mad. I think I'm delusional.

Toodle-loo.

No comments:

Post a Comment