Friday, March 19, 2010

I can't say much

Because I have a friend over and I absolutely need some sleep.
A quick review of my day:

-Eating fattening fried food.
-Watched obese people eat 10x more than me.
-Was disgusted (more on that later, I'm not mean, I swear!)
-Ate more food.
-Got my prom dress!
-Ate more/drank more high-cal things.
-Went to play practice.
-Ate even more.
-Went to see a school play (AMAZING. End of story).
-Went to the store, got more food, and ate some more.

As you can see, I've been doing a lot of eating lately...
That ends tomorrow. Tomorrow will be liquid fasting, I swear. I absolutely swear. I will pull every single excuse out of my ass to not eat.

I will not fail.

1 comment:

  1. i got a prom dress too yay!!!!
    liquid fasting you can do it!!! think positively and anything is possible!!!!
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete