Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Short.

I don't feel like saying much today.

Had a blow-up with my parents last night.
Seems to have been resolved without words.


Talked to L today in class. Kicked the pro-capital punishment debate team's ass into the ground with strongly evidenced arguments and awesome cross-exam responses.
They tried to claim we didn't answer their question, when in fact I had.
Our teacher even got into it, saying, "I'm pretty sure they answered it... Even if you don't like the answer."
I laughed.



I feel so dissociated from life right now. I had an AP test and didn't even give a fuck. I ate another candy bar and a cookie and didn't even give a fuck. I weighed in at 160.2 this morning and 161.6 this evening. Goddamn I'm such a fatass.
Tomorrow, I'm sticking to my plan. I'll stick to my plan if it kills me. I have to.

4 comments:

  1. Morning weights are the only weights! You shouldn't weigh yourself at night and believe the number. Thank you for calling me beautiful :) You're sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Lola, you shouldn't weigh yourself at night.
    Great job in debate!
    I'm sure you'll be back on track tomorrow. I have no doubt in my mind that you will succeed and reach your goals :D
    Stay strong <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha i love debating! :)
    I hate days when i just don't seem to care about what i eat, but it will pass.
    Stay Happy
    Xx. Lillie

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love you <33333
    i hope you feel better.
    *agrees with lola about morning weights*
    *agrees with you about feeling dissassociated from life*
    sometimes i feel like im not even living, just like... the living dead. which is kinda cool if your into vampires and stuff, but not really that cool if your goals all include being a part of the world.. :/
    meh

    ReplyDelete