Saturday, December 26, 2009

Day After Christmas Blues

I always get excited when I wake up the day after Christmas, ready to open presents and have fun, only to realize that Christmas already happened. Well, fuck me.

After reading the scale at 171.4 (gasp..), I've decided to fast until New Year's, and see how far that actually takes me, hopefully closer to my goal of 165 by New Year's Eve. I already slipped up today, had a Ferrero Rocher Rondnoir (that's the dark chocolate kind). But hey, it was good. 60 calories only today is fine with me. The serving size for those chocolates is 4 pieces, total of 240 calories! Who wants to waste all those calories on four bitty little pieces of chocolate?! Not me...

I digress. 

I found this awesome tip on a random Pro-Ana website last night: 
"Make a list of all the "bad" foods that you crave and tend to binge on. Each day, pick one to take out of your diet that you absolutely, no matter what, cannot eat again. Take one off the list each day until there are no more bad foods you can have."

I made my list (50 items) and crossed off the first one: chocolate. Without realizing it, I had chocolate for breakfast.. Whoopsie. Anyway, I'm trying this one out to see if it'll work. I want to see how long I can actually go without eating chocolate (I'm not counting fat-free hot cocoa as chocolate, seeing as it has 50 calories, and it's liquid). 

Love you all; my commenters, my readers, those creepy people who just come and read and don't bother subscribing or commenting. :] You keep me strong, even when I mess up like I have this past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment