Wednesday, December 30, 2009

So maybe I caved and had an extra (large) bowl of ice cream after my first bowl. I shall not break down, for these reasons:
1. It was "lite" ice cream (at 140 calories in a half-cup... not bad for ice cream).
2. I went and worked out afterward, for the entirety of John Tucker Must Die (excellent movie, I absolutely love revenge plans).
3. I burned exactly 700 calories (or so the treadmill tells me).

The next time I have a melt-down like yesterday, someone please tell me to just go fucking exercise. I forget how happy it makes me feel.



So no, despite my lack of control, I will not go to bed despondent and weary. I will bounce into bed, waking up tomorrow daisy-fresh.

1 comment:

  1. I think I'll make it a liquid fast too. Oh and I'm kinda proud of you knowing me I would have eaten the whole damn thing bye.

    ReplyDelete