Saturday, December 19, 2009

Funny story..

That story about eating all the gummies after a five-day fast made me laugh, because my gummy vitamins are gone, gone, gone. I ate them, all of them. Finished them only two days after I got them, but damn, they are gooood.
Speaking of gummies, a bag of them is sitting in my desk, taunting me. I had a few, but they're starting to make me feel sick (the pizza that was shoved down my throat earlier is already upsetting my stomach). So I shoved them in the drawer. Anyone want $3.95 worth of 12-flavor gummy bears and sour worms? No? Me either. I'm going to bring them in to school on Monday and make my friends eat them. Good riddance.
The reason I have these little devils is because I had a dream last night about them. At the time, I thought I had the dream because I craved them, needed them. I now realize I had the dream to tell myself how fucking fat I am that I dream about food constantly. Needless to say, tomorrow will be a fast day, even though it's not on my ABC.
I was back down to 169.4 this morning (er, afternoon. I woke up at three). So now I'm going to cut out more little snowflakes to decorate the Christmas tree with! I love the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment