Monday, December 28, 2009

"You're pointing out my every fault."

For some reason, this blog feels like not allowing me to indent today. Oh, the things that bother me...

I'm down to 168.8 today (from yesterday's 171 (I think? Maybe it was 172...) yess!). Yes, I did just put parentheses inside parentheses. I'll admit, I didn't liquid fast like I was supposed to, I had 2 cookies and a cheese stick (V you are allowed to yell at me for lying to you in my email. Apologies!), but I'm going to work out later, and I'm leaving to take pictures soon.

I've decided to do weekly thinspo, every Sunday, as much as possible. Let me know how this sounds. If you, at some point during the week, absolutely NEED thinspo, drop me a comment. I usually check this thing obsessively at least five times a day (hence my multiple posts...such a dork), so your thinspo prayers shall be answered.

However, I wanted to give a shout-out/thank you/"your comment made me smile and may have made my day" to Jen Jen, who commented on my last post (someone please teach me to do that linky thing with people's names. I suck at computers/internet/life).

No comments:

Post a Comment