Wednesday, December 23, 2009

New Year's Goal

Fuck me for posting so much today. I don't know what to do with myself when I don't have school. I'll be out of he house tomorrow, not bothering anyone..

My New Year's Goal is to be 165 or under by January 1st. I'm going to have a little binge tonight, with dino chicken and possibly Godiva. But probably just the dino chicken, I get so full after awhile. I love dino chicken. And I really want a burger.
Tomorrow I'm going to fast, and then I'm going to be strict about my ABC. Truly, I am. 
Going to make dino chicken now. Bad idea, I know. But... well I can't think of anything to rationalize this decision right now, but I'll think of something later! :]

edit:
Fuck the dino chicken. I'm back up to 172. Fuck fuck fuck. I'm going to bed now, before I eat more fucking SHIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment