Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I was trying to think of a good title for this. I really was. But there's only so many cliches you can say "life's not fair" with. But even that is so whiny and cliched. It makes me want to vomit. But..
Life's not fair. I think I'm finally starting to accept- wait. No. I will never accept that life isn't fair. I will never be able to accept that someone who is as bitchy as LD could ever get into Newhouse, the school I want to go to. I will never be able to accept that my grandmother, possibly the kindest, most caring woman to me besides my own mother, died of a rare cancer, that my aunt now has breast cancer. I will never be able to accept the torment that has pushed me near the breaking point, and that my tormentors will not and have not been punished. 
I found a picture of a guy I knew in middle school. He and I were both chubby then, he was a perv, and kind of ugly. A loner. Today? He's got six-pack abs and a girlfriend. I'm still fat, ugly. It seems so much easier for most guys than it does for girls. Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment