Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hello, Sunshine.

Before we return to our regularly scheduled broadcast, Charlie has some things to say.



I was given this "Sunshine Award" from V (wonderful Blogger, human being, etc.).

Here are the rules:
1. post this logo within blog post.
2. pass award on to 5 fellow bloggers.
3. link to nominees within your post.
4. let the nominees know they've received an award by commenting on their blog.
5. share the love! link the person from whom received the sunshine award.


I'd like to give this to:
1. Heather. (Starving Myself Pretty) She was one of the first people on Blogger to welcome me into this dysfunctional family we have, and I love her for every single amazing thing she's said to me.
2. Scarlet. (This Here Is Neverland) She makes me smile in every single one of her posts; even on a bad day, she has something good to say, and she always responds to every single one of her commenters.
3. Lola. (Esoterica Nervosa) This girl is absolutely hilarious- and so smart. Everything she says is educated and witty and wonderful.
4. Carrie. (ED Bites) Her blog, unlike most of ours, is about recovery. She says things that are inspired and awe-striking, and she is never, ever uptight or high-and-mighty about her recovery. She is really a great example.

And finally.
5. Della. (Breakfast In Hell)

Even though Della is no longer with us, I wanted to include her on this list. She was so funny and uplifting; our family is not complete without her here. I truly hope she is doing well, and I think I speak for a lot of us when I say that I hope, wherever she is, that she's happy.


It said I could only do five, but there are so many more of you that have touched my life somehow.
So I want to give a special shout-out to everyone who has ever commented or emailed me, to everyone not included on this list.
I love you all, just as much as everyone on this list. I want everyone to know that I want to give this (maybe silly) Sunshine Award to all of you, every single one.

Stay strong, and I love you. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment