Thursday, April 8, 2010

I've been a bad, bad girl.

Whoopsie.
I don't know why, but it hasn't kicked in how bad I've actually been today.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, ALL OF YOU:
For your wonderful comments. They really brightened my day.



So, because I hate people being mad with me, I apologized to C first (because waiting for him to apologize is like waiting for the Sahara to be farmland- it ain't happening). I know you guys are right, I just have a hard time finding anything fucking loveable about that girl. More on that later.
So he and I are cool.
Kind of.

Since he felt it necessary to tell my friend M everything that he and I talked about (excuse me? What?), I decided to ignore him today, for as long as I was in school (left early for senior pictures).
Didn't work so well, he left earlier than I did.
Ah, well.

I have a story I want to tell you guys about Luke, but I don't want to bore you with guy talk. So, story, Yea or Nay?


I'm excited for tomorrow. More on that tomorrow, I have to clean to get my dad to help restring my guitar.


OH.
What I ate today:
-1 and 1/3 cups of cranberry juice
-2 glasses of milk (approx. 3 cups?)
-Eight dino chickens
-Single scoop sundae (chocolate) with peanut butter, hot fudge, nuts, and whipped cream
-Small cherry slushie

The guilt still hasn't kicked it. I'm going to go swallow me some water now.

4 comments:

  1. I'd like to hear the boy story : )
    Its just one day of eating. You won't gain from one bad day. And trust me, I was way way worse yesterday ; )
    Stay strong<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say yea to the story :]
    Don't feel to guilty about today, it's okay, you deserve a break :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. >yea<

    ur not alone on the sugary stuff there... woops

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy story, boy story, boy story!!! I need to hear someone else's, mine feels like the twilight zone! Don't worry about today, it's honestly not that horrible. It won't make you gain and as long as you're not binging, everyone deserves a small break!
    XOXO,
    Scarlet<3

    ReplyDelete