Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Mm fasting is nice.


Haven't eaten since 8:30 p.m. yesterday.
Almost to the 24 hour mark.
Feels good, yes.

I don't know if I have the willpower to continue this tomorrow.
I want to, but I might have to do liquids.
I don't want to do liquids.

Ramen is calling me from downstairs.
No, Charlie.
No.



I will not be eating tonight.
Have to break this Goddamn 158 plateau.
Gotta get to 150.
Then 140.
Then 130120110100.

Then 98.




I've still not come to terms with the fact that I don't have a date for prom. Two different people asked me today who I'm going with.
"Dateless."

Oh, it's so much fun knowing I don't have a date, knowing that all the guys in my grade have asked fucking sophomores; and not the sophomores I like, the nasty, bitchy, ugly, skinny ones.
Like, really??

Talked to L a bit today.
Not about anything important, of course.


Fastfastfastfast.
Every time my stomach grumbles, I imagine all my fat shrinking a tiny bit more.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on keeping your fast :)
    Don't worry too much about prom, you still have a ways to go before the day. I'm sure someone will ask you!
    Take care,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love fasting. thats awesome. enjoy it while it lasts!!
    no one ever asks me out... am i mean or something? no... im too fat :(
    love u, stay strong

    ReplyDelete